Spinach Paneer Soup
Spinach (chopped) 3 cups
Cucumber (unpeeled & chopped) 1 cup
Water 3-1/2 cups
Butter 1 tbsp.
Ground Pepper 1/2 tsp.
Cumin powder 1/2 tsp.
Ginger paste* 1/2 tsp.
Lemon juice 2 tbsp.
Salt To taste
Paneer Cheese cubed small 1 cup
1. Put spinach and cucumber in a saucepan along with water and cook until tender on
2. On cooling, blend it in electric blender to make smooth paste.
3. Heat butter in a pan. Add ground pepper, cumin powder, ginger paste, salt and paneer
4. Add blended spinach-cucumber and lemon juice. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. If you find it’s thickened too much, just add water.
5. Serve hot, with a spoon of thick yogurt as garnish (optional). I enjoy this soup with crusty bread.