0664921 BC Ltd, carrying on business as INDIA’S FLAVOUR, is a restaurant serving Indian comfort food in International Village, Vancouver, including vegan, vegetarian, and non-vegetarian dishes. We are looking for a cook to fill a full-time and permanent position.
Positions available: 1
2013 – 88 West Pender Street, International Village, Vancouver, BC, V6G 2T1
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications:
- three-year working experience in cooking North and South Indian dishes
- available evenings and weekends
- reliable, motivated and have an excellent work ethic
- above all must have a positive attitude
- thorough knowledge of and preparation of North and South Indian food and spices
- must be able to cook various veg and non-veg Indian dishes such as butter chicken, karahi chicken, navratan korma, gravies and curries, shahi paneer, malai kofta, dosas etc.
- plan menus
- monitor and reorder supplies for food and equipment as per requirements
- help train new staff
- inspect kitchen and manage its operations
- 40 hours/week
- Must be fluent in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Reply to this advertisement by email with a resume and 2 references: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please call: (604) 618-6351